DATE OF AGREEMENT: Agreement made between the Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribe Office of Veteran Affairs (OVA) hereinafter referred to as “charity”, and Volunteer Supervisor: George Bryan Sykes, OVA Director and,
First Name (required)
Last Name (required)
City, ST Zip (required)
Date of Birth (required)
T-Shirt Size (required)
Whereas, volunteer intends to donate services to the charity and follow direction from the Volunteer Supervisor identified above, and said charity intends to accept the donation of volunteer services.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. Volunteer agrees to donate services to charity in the capacity of OVA Volunteer. Said services shall include, but may not be limited to, the following events: OVA Walk in Support of Operation Stand Down Event (Concho) OVA Operation Stand Down Event (Canton).
2. It is mutually and expressly understood that volunteer services shall be donated, and that said volunteer is not entitled to nor expects any present or future salary, wages, or other benefits for these voluntary services.
3. Volunteer agrees to follow the supervision and direction of any personnel, employee, or volunteer, to whom volunteer has been assigned to perform services, and to participate in any training required by the charity in order to perform the voluntary services.
4. Volunteer agrees that they will not be considered to be an employee of the charity, for any purposes other than tort claims and injury compensation, while performing the above described voluntary services.
5. Volunteer agrees to maintain a demeanor that pleasant and respectful while participating in events as to bring credit to the charity. Should the Volunteer be identified as under the influence of drugs or alcohol this agreement shall be immediately terminated and the volunteer must exit the event.
6. Volunteer further understands that if the volunteer is responsible for injuries to third parties or damages to their property while acting outside the scope of assigned volunteer duties, that said volunteer may be held personally liable for any monetary damages a court may award to the injured party.
7. It is further understood and agreed to by volunteer shall be responsible for their actions arising out of gross negligence, willful misconduct, or any other conduct on the part of the said volunteer, which cause or may give rise to criminal liability.
8. Volunteer further agrees to notify the charity immediately of any incident that occurs or may occur within the knowledge of the volunteer, which gives rise to liability on the part of the volunteer of the charity.
9. I understand that my volunteer assignment will be on August 9, 2019, and September 27, 2019; and that I will spend approximately a minimum of four (4) hours per day or a maximum of eight (8) hours per day providing volunteer services. I also understand that my volunteer assignment may be terminated at any time by either party to this agreement.
10. IN CASE OF EMERGENCY:
Emergency Name & Contact (required)
528total visits,1visits today