The Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes Emergency Medical Service (EMS) provides 24/7 emergency medical care to all eligible IHS beneficiaries as well as the general public. The goal of the program is to provide compassionate, quality and efficient emergency medical care to the sick or injured while safely transporting each patient to the nearest medical facility with appropriate capabilities.
As we are licensed for “Advanced Pre-Hospital” care and transport, we provide pre-hospital emergency care, advanced-level trained medics, and transport for all of Western Oklahoma.
Training and Education
We have trained instructors for:
- American Heart Association
- Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT)
- Advanced medical Life Support (AMLS)
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Education for Pre-Hospital Professionals (PEPP)
488total visits,1visits today