|Department of Housing||Phone: 580-331-2400||Tax: 405-422-8271|
The Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes Department of Housing (CATDOH)’s mission is to provide affordable, safe and decent housing while promoting self-sufficiency through employment, education and economic stability to income-eligible Native American families. Preference is given to enrolled Cheyenne and Arapaho tribal members.
Elders qualify for the following services:
- The Home Ownership Housing Program
- The Mutual Help Housing Program
- The Emergency Home Repair Program
- The Elder Home Repair Assistance Program
- The Independent Living Center (ILC)
- The Down Payment Assistance (DPA) Program (Available statewide)
- The HUD VASH Veterans Program
- The Elder Lawn Service Program
These services are available for elders living inside the Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes’ tribal boundaries. Availability may vary based on the program and an elder’s place of residence.
Department of Housing Administration Building
2100 Dog Patch Road | P.O. Box 167 | Clinton, OK 73601
PHONE: (580) 331-2400 | FAX: (405) 422-8271
4041total visits,3visits today